Translate

Friday 27 September 2013

To my dear friend

My dear friend,

When did you let the darkness consume you? When did you slip away? Why did you let your eye glide away from the light? I look at you and all I see is the cloud of pity and self and bitterness surrounding you. 

Your focus point now . . . revenge.

Revenge is a dark pit and consuming your energy, making you lonely. 

A bad idee turned into a habit, nou you can't turn back . . . not unless you want to. 

Carma is a bitch and you invoked it. 

My advice to you: 

Turn back to the past.

Start at the biginning, forgive the one who cannot speak anymore . . . 

and the one who took it away . . .

Then the one who took your smile . . .

Then the one who broke your hart . . .

Then say sorry and mean it, to the people you hurt with words and thoughts . . . 

Only then you will be able to see the light again. 

Stay focused on your path to the end. 

Your life will turn around and once more be filled with friends and love. 

I miss the old you . . .

Your friend from the other side. 




No comments:

Post a Comment