Translate

Monday 3 March 2014

My Mantra

What if you are your thoughts?

What if your thoughts are who you are?

What if this is reality?

This is reality . . .

My personal mantra:

I want perfect health. I am in perfect health, I like being in perfect health, I enjoy feeling good, I am happy in my healthy body.

I set all negative past experiences free, I am free of all negativity.

I want to be successful on my path, I am going to be successful with my work.

I want to attract those who are in harmony with me, I am attracting those who are in harmony with me and have the same visions as me.

I set my inner child free to fill my being with joy, and laughter.

I am a happy joyous being.

I want prosperity in my life, prosperity are part of my life, I am prosperous.

I want to continuously grow in being what I want to be. I am growing continuously.

I am thinking only positive thoughts, I am a positive thinker.

I am a positive free happy healthy prosperous joyful being growing constantly . . . I am connected to my inner being.

Ek skryf vandag in Engels want die gedagtes kom in Engels . . . dit is regtig my persoonlike mantra en ek skaaf en skryf gereeld aan hom en ek herhaal dit gedurig aan myself met 'n lekker gevoel van opgewondenheid in my binneste.

Jay!!! Dis hoe ek voel, Jay, die lewe is 'n lied wat gesing moet word en ons kan maar net die beste daarvan maak. Volgende rondte is ons slimmer en beter toegerus . . .

Love ya all . . .

Iretha

No comments:

Post a Comment