Translate

Saturday 4 July 2015

Dark Knight

The Dark Knight strikes - and I am going to blind you with my light!!!!!

Jou moer, Dark Knight, jy gaan niemand onder kry nie. 

What I call the "Dark Knight": - those times or may be a person, who come into your life, or who are           already part of it, and for no known reason, just fu.k every good vibration to hell. 


And the Angel said:

Dark Knight, the time has come . . .
Let me to introduce you to my sister - 
My beautiful sister, we call her KARMA

She is my older sister, she is very fond 
of her little sisters and brothers, 
She does not like it when you, with your
insecurity and low selfesteem, 
bully her siblings. 

If this is the only way you know of to be a man,
If this was the only example ever set to you,
If it make you feel macho,
so be it, 
For now . . . 

For when you are still at night, she will speak 
you will toss and turn - should you not listern.
She will strike when she is ready
For bullies always met KARMA.

now I say to you, 

I ACCEPT YOU,
I FORGIVE YOU, 
RIGHT NOW, RIGHT HERE,
CAN YOU DO THE SAME? 
CAN YOU FORGIVE YOURSELF? 

And then you set it free, you collect your good vibrations and you move on, our source will lead and guide us towords the next point of growth . . .

Turn you head towards the light, let the past be in the past, learn form it, forgive and forget about it. 

And let the big sister do her job, it is not for us to wish bad upon the bullies in life. 

You turn this padge with a wish on your lips, 

"I wish you love and light, Dark Knight, 
May you learn to feel the love and abundance,
Of being a being of the light,
May goodness cross your path,
May new opportunities  be so magnificent that you 
cannot refuse. 

 Mmmmmmmm nuf said for today . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment